ATV Insurance in Ansley, NE, Broken Bow, NE, and Kearney, NE
Explore the Trails with Confidence.
When you’re out on your ATV, the last thing you are thinking about is whether or not you have insurance. You’re too busy having a great time! That being said, insurance for your ATV is extremely important. ATV accidents happen and the costs associated with them can be just as high as regular vehicle accidents.
The term “ATV” can cover a lot of different types of vehicles like a 4-wheeler, a dune buggy, or even a golf cart. However, all of these have the same insurance available to them, including:
- Collision Coverage – for damage to your ATV from rocks, trees, and other obstacles or debris
- Comprehensive Coverage – as extra security for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism
- Property Damage – to cover expenses to another person’s property for which you are liable
- Bodily Injury – that pays medical expenses to others if you’re held liable in an accident
- Uninsured Motorist – to protect you from loss or damage caused by uninsured and underinsured riders
Insurance of the Heartland also offers additional coverage options such as coverage for damage done to custom equipment added to your ATV and medical payment coverage in the event that you or your passenger is injured in an accident. You can also save money by insuring multiple vehicles or completing a rider safety course.
Contact one of our licensed insurance professionals to learn more about ATV insurance and how to build a recreational plan that best fits your needs.