In this issue
- Kathy Scott Retirement
- Driving Around Deer
- 2022 Calendars & Pocketbooks Available
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Kathy Scott has been an incredible agent for our office for the last five and a half years. It is bittersweet for all of us in the office to hear that she has announced her retirement that is slated for December 23rd. We will miss having her here in the office, but wish her all of the best in retirement. It sounds like she has a lot of projects for her and Dale to work on. Congratulations Kathy and Thank You so much for all of the hard work that you have put in here at Insurance of the Heartland.
Driving Around Deer
For many of us in rural Nebraska it is a daily occurrence to find one (or many) deer on our commute to work.
Deer populations have exploded all over the country in recent years and that has caused a rise in the amount of deer related auto accidents.
Here are a few tips to be safe while driving through our deer populated area.
- Slow Down – This is basic. If you’re speeding, you have less time to adjust when a deer hits the road.
- Watch for Signs – While deer crossing signs aren’t everywhere, they are in places where accidents have happened before. Trust them.
- From Dusk ’til Dawn – These are times when our eyes are at their weakest and deer are at their most active. Be especially careful.
- Don’t Swerve – You’re more likely to damage your vehicle and yourself if you swerve to avoid the deer. Keep the car under control and stay on the road if possible.
2022 Calendars & Pocketbooks Available
Be sure to stop in our office in the next few weeks to pick up your Insurance of the Heartland 2022 barn calendars along with our 2022 pocketbooks. We also have other goodies such as pens, post-it notes, and windshield chip stickers.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
It is hard to believe, but 2021 is about over and the holidays are right around the corner. We would like to wish all of our incredible clients and friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
With Christmas Day and New Year’s Day falling in a Saturday, our office will be closed Christmas Eve Day (December 24th) and New Year’s Eve Day (December 31st), in order for our employees to enjoy some time with their friends and family. If you have an emergency during this time, please call Brian at 308-750-2940 or Sharon at 308-212-0366.