Identity Theft in Ansley, NE, Broken Bow, NE, and Kearney, NE
Get Back to Being Yourself.
Nothing can make you feel more violated than identity theft. The knowledge that someone could steal the one thing undeniably yours – your own identity – is truly disturbing. There are ways to recover your identity and secure your finances, but the process can be overwhelming, arduous, and difficult depending on how much of your finances and life your thief used.
Identity Theft coverage from Insurance of the Heartland is a simple and affordable way to protect you and your family from this growing threat. Identity theft coverage can be added to your pre-existing property policies like your homeowners insurance, your condo insurance, or your renters insurance.
Included in a policy with Identity Theft protection are expenses associated with:
- Attorney Fees
- Costs of Certified Mail
- Loan Re-Application Fees
- Costs of Long Distance Phone Calls
- Reimbursement for Lost Income
- Costs of Executing Affidavits
Our Goal is to Secure Your Identity
Our identity theft protection also gives you round-the-clock assistance services from experienced professionals who can help work with you to restore your identity and asses what needs to be done to get back to where you were before the theft. They can help you on a number of items:
- Stop further damage to your credit by contacting major credit bureaus
- Make all required phone calls to creditors, banks, and agencies with whom you do business
- Assist in replacing valuable documents like your driver’s license, passport, or social security card
- Provide an emergency cash advance if theft occurs while away from home*
Having your identity stolen is frustrating enough. Having to recover it all on your own in downright unfair. Insurance of the Heartland offers you a clear path back to life as usual with our identity Theft insurance!
*Restrictions and limits apply