Mobile Home Insurance
Mobile Home Insurance in Ansley, NE, Broken Bow, NE, and Kearney, NE
Specialized Security for Your Home and Property.
At Insurance of the Heartland, we know you’ve worked hard to turn your mobile home into the perfect living space for you and your family, but sometimes accidents like fire or severe storms can cause major setbacks. And like other forms of housing, mobile homes have their own special set of insurance. By crafting a perfect policy for you, we can cover any losses your home might sustain over the years.
Mobile Home Insurance works much like a typical Homeowners policy and typically includes features such as:
- Personal Property Protection to pay for loss or damage to most of your personal items
- Family Liability Protection to provide legal representation against injury or property damage claims
- Guest Medical Protection to help cover the medical expenses for visitors injured in your home
- Home & Structure Protection to compensate you for building repairs after a covered accident
- Additional Living Expenses to reimburse you for temporary housing during reconstruction
Additional Benefits for Your Mobile Home
We understand the value that your mobile or modular home has to you, and we are proud offer a comprehensive policy that protects it. You may also be able to save money on your policy by helping to mitigate risks by installing home security or by combining your auto insurance policy with your mobile home insurance.
Talk with an insurance specialist at Insurance of the Heartland to learn how you can save with Mobile Home Insurance.