Motorhome Insurance in Ansley, NE, Broken Bow, NE, and Kearney, NE
It’s More Than a Vehicle. It’s a Lifestyle.
Motorhomes combine all the comforts of home in a mobile form. And similar to your home and car, the insurance needed has to cover what could happen on the road and what could happen on your property.
Motorhome Insurance from Insurance of the Heartland is a convenient and affordable way to ensure the safety of you, your passengers, and your belongings on the road.
Motorhomes need all the same protections as any other vehicle and have different insurance options such as:
- Collision Coverage – for loss or damage to your recreational vehicle resulting from an accident
- Comprehensive Coverage – as extra coverage against losses from fire, theft, or vandalism
- Bodily Injury Liability – to pay medical expenses to others after an accident
- Property Damage Liability – for damage caused by you to another person’s property
Extra Protection Matters
Motorhomes also have extra insurance add-ons like medical payment coverage, roadside assistance, and premium towing and labor. If your place has custom equipment hooked up like sound or entertainment systems, those can also be added as an insured extra.
We also offer multiple ways to save on motorhome insurance. Examples of some of your options are as follows:
- Association memberships
- Completion of a driver safety course
- Insuring multiple vehicles
- Combining your Motorhome Insurance with other policies from Insurance of the Heartland
You can trust our team of experts to help you assess what you need to keep to keep your RV on the road for years to come.
Wherever your journeys may take you, rest easy with the peace of mind of Motorhome Insurance from Insurance of the Heartland.