Short Term Health Insurance
Short Term Health Insurance for individuals and families near Ansley, Broken Bow, Sargent, Burwell, Ord, and Kearney
Short term health insurance offers you flexible, fast coverage you need for times of change in your life. If you need insurance while in between jobs, or while you wait for your ACA (Affordable Care Act) coverage to kick-in, short-term health insurance is available to provide you with temporary coverage to fill in the gap.
Short term health insurance may be for you if:
- Unable to apply for ACA coverage because you missed Open Enrollment
- Waiting for your ACA coverage to start
- Looking for coverage to bridge you to Medicare
- Turning 26 and no longer covered through your parent’s insurance
- Currently unemployed or waiting for benefits to begin at your new job
Understanding everything that goes into healthcare insurance coverage can be confusing. Insurance of the Heartland is here to answer all of your questions and help you choose a plan that is right for your family or business. You can begin by contacting our office, or starting your free quote!