Snowmobile Insurance in Ansley, NE, Broken Bow, NE, and Kearney, NE
When the Snow Falls, Make Sure You’re Ready.
If you live for the first day after a heavy snowfall and can’t wait to take your snowmobile out, you’re probably completely unconcerned with your insurance. Yes, you’re concerned about your personal safety, but being able to pay for damages and for dealing with unforeseen events is what insurance is all about!
Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned veteran, we have insurance coverage for any issues that might come out when you’re out speeding along on the snow:
- Collision Coverage – to cover damage to your snowmobile from a collision with rocks, trees, ice, and other obstacles
- Comprehensive Coverage – as extended coverage for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism
- Property Damage – to pay for damage to another person’s property for which you are liable
- Bodily Injury Liability – for paying the medical expenses of others if you’re at fault in an accident
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – to insure damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders
And like all our recreational insurance, we offer coverage for all custom equipment and extra coverage for medical payments. Also like our other recreational insurance, there are discounts available for completing safety courses and being a part of riding memberships.
Contact Insurance of the Heartland today to make sure your snowmobile is protected with a great policy that fits your budget and life.